Complaint Review: ShopRunner, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: DeShelleB — San Diego California United Kingdom
ShopRunner, Inc.
935 First Avenue Internet United States of America

ShopRunner, Inc. Company Subscribed me to their service without my consent Internet

Company subscribed me to their service without my consent .  I saw my credit card statement and they claimed that I authorized it. Why would I pay $79 for a service that I never use, and didn't even know I had!I don't even know what this is in the first place . Never heard of this in my life . Just odd to look on your credit card statement and see a unusual purchase you never did .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopRunner-Inc/internet/ShopRunner-Inc-Company-Subscribed-me-to-their-service-without-my-consent-Internet-1011214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopRunner, Inc.