Complaint Review: ShopZoey

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: misslacey1983 — waterford Michigan
ShopZoey
33 Traveler St Boston, Massachusetts USA

ShopZoey Took money and did not deliver product, does not answer phone calls or return messages Boston Massachusetts

Website is www.shopzoey.com  I purchased a pair of shoes back on May 7 2013, on may 9 2013 I received an email stating that my order had been processed and the expected delivery date would be may 13 2013.   My product was never delivered on that date, I contacted ups and they informed me that ShopZoey had never sent my package to the ups facility all they had done was print out a shipping label.   I have called the customer service number given on the shopzoey website numerous times and no one ever answers it, even though I call during their stated business hours.   I have also sent an email to the email given on the shopzoey website and it says that someone will respond within 72 hours, that was a week ago, still no response what so ever.   So here it is the end of the day May 22 2013 and I still have not received my product, still have not received any contact with shopzoey, nor has anyone answered any of the numerous calls I have made to them.    UPS still has not received the product from shopzoey also.   I can only come to the conclusion that this is a fraudulent company stealing money from its customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopZoey/Boston-Massachusetts-02118/ShopZoey-Took-money-and-did-not-deliver-product-does-not-answer-phone-calls-or-return-m-1053114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopZoey