Complaint Review: Shopathome.com

• Submitted: Sun, November 28, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: Gary — silver spring Maryland U.S.A.
Shopathome.com

Shopathome.com Don't Waste Your Time with this Purported Cash Back Company , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Cash Back from ShopAtHome.com

*Author of original report: I never get paid anything from this company

*UPDATE Employee: To Gary

Shopathome.com does not honor their cash back. I made several purchases on their web site but none showed up as cash pending. I gave up trying and stick with Mr. Rebates, eBates, and Cashbaq. Don't be fooled by Shopathome.com higher cash back. They do not honor it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2010 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopathomecom/internet/Shopathomecom-Dont-Waste-Your-Time-with-this-Purported-Cash-Back-Company-Internet-666147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopathome.com

Cash Back from ShopAtHome.com

AUTHOR: ShopAtHome.com - (USA)

Hi Gary,

Chrysie here.  I'm sorry you're still having trouble.  We make every effort to ensure your cashback shows up in your account as quickly as we receive it from our merchants.  It can sometimes take up to 30 days from the purchase date to appear in your account.

Would you please send me the information about your missing cash back?  I'm happy to investigate and figure out what is going on.

Send to service@shopathome.com and put Attn: Chrysie in the subject line.  I will alert our Customer Service team that I am waiting to hear from you.

Many regards,

Chrysie

I never get paid anything from this company

AUTHOR: Gary - (USA)

As far as I'm concerned this company is a complete rip off. They never paid me anything for the several times I shopped using their links. The situation was never resolved.

To Gary

AUTHOR: ShopAtHome.com - (United States of America)

Hi Gary,

I'm sorry I did not see this report sooner.  I'd like to know if this situation was resolved.

If you would, please contact me at service@shopathome.com and put Attn:  Chrysie in the subject.