Complaint Review: Shopdigitalonline

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:Winston-Salem North Carolina
Shopdigitalonline
670 Berriman STreet Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Shopdigitalonline I have to watch my credit card carefully. They show up in Nextag with a low ball price, then when we placed order, they called to "verify" info prior to shipping and try to sell us a pricey extended warranty. When we declined, the TV became backlogged. We tried to cancel, but received no confirmation. Interestly, the TV still shows that its "in stock" on web site. Something fishy Brooklyn New York

They showed up on Nextag with low ball price for TV. We ordered and gave credit card info. They called us to "verify TV before shipping" and asked if we wanted a $375 extended warranty. WE said no and then the next day we got an email saying the TV was on backorder. The website still has it as in stock. I asked them to cancel, but haven't received a cancellation confirmation via email so far. I think they low balled the price to get the sale, then offer an inflated warranty to make the profit, then if you refuse, they can't afford to send you the TV. So far I haven't lost anything, but I've been inconvenienced and I have to watch my credit card closely! These deceptions make me uneasly.

Angela
Winston-Salem, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopdigitalonline/Brooklyn-New-York/Shopdigitalonline-I-have-to-watch-my-credit-card-carefully-They-show-up-in-Nextag-with-a-414311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopdigitalonline