Complaint Review: Shopgoodwill online

• Reported By: Lakota — Brooks Kentucky
Shopgoodwill online
Internet USA

Shopgoodwill online Greedy Goodwill - what all of us CAN do. Internet

Like many of you, I've been a long time shopper on goodwill's Internet site And our household has spent thousands.  I've experienced all the complaints posted by other shoppers.  Yes, their bidding is beyond suspect, descriptions are misleading and many times an all out lie.  Shipping prices are a joke.

So one day recently, I had enough.  For the last time I paid $11 for an item the size of a dime.  And that is cheaper than some of the other sellers.  Oh, and did I mention that they shipped this in a box that could have held a gallon of dimes?

So here's my thing...who is worse;  Them or us when GW shoppers continue to enable their rip-off practices?  Without us, they have no customers.  Would they then put the items back in the retail stores?  Doubt it.

And, would the folks who donate do so if they knew what we know?  I will make sure Goodwill will not get a nickel of my estate.

So here is what I propose...ALL of us need to spread the word about goodwill online and boycott theor unless or until they make some serious changes Ito their e-commerce practices.  I have already done so and will not purchase from them again or if ever without change.  Join me, get the word out and let's stand together on this or nothing will change.

If they lose a third or better of their customer base, maybe then they will so something.  Obviously, no one else will or can touch them.  Together, we can get them where it hurts...like they do us.  Get on board people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopgoodwill-online/internet/Shopgoodwill-online-Greedy-Goodwill-what-all-of-us-CAN-do-Internet-1057013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopgoodwill online