- Report: #1043541
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Shopgoodwill.com
Shopgoodwill.comInternet United States of America
Shopgoodwill.com Goodwill of Orange County Goodwills Auction Site FRAUDULANT - DO NOT BID Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I can personally testify to all of these accusations.
To keep it short.
- Goodwill's auctions charge $10 to $20 for items which easily ship in a priority flat rate envelope for $6 anywhere in the USA
- They list common electronics as "untested" when they simply need to put in batteries and they would know if the item worked or not.
- They knowingly sell prints and fakes listing them as to imply they are original.
- Bidding software allows them to view max bid and raise item accordingly.
I placed a bid on a pair of boots with 7 days left and zero bids. [continued below]....
Paying their employees sub standard wages while the upper management is taking home 6 figure incomes! Goodwill Crooks! article The donations are only benefiting a few and it is the wrong few. GOODWILL should be AUDITED and made accountable for their fraudulent activities!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopgoodwillcom/internet/Shopgoodwillcom-Goodwill-of-Orange-County-Goodwills-Auction-Site-FRAUDULANT-DO-NOT-BID-1043541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.