Complaint Review: Shopirish.com

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Sue — Tidioute Pennsylvania United States of America
Shopirish.com
P.O. box 8300 Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Shopirish.com Creative Irish Gifts Calendar was set up Mondays to Sundays, not Sunday to Saturday. Never like this in past years Little Rock, Arkansas

The (2) 2013 calendars I bought for gifts arrived with the week days listed Mon to Sun, instead of Sun to Sat.
This causes a lot of confusion when using the calendar to keep tract of appointments, etc.
I contacted Shopirish and was told that the calendar came from overseas, so was set up for Europe. The catalog didn't mention that fact. I have bought these calendars for years and never had this week day set up in the past.
I had asked for a refund, but they offered a credit.
I didn't want a credit because I am fed up with this company. In a past year I had complained to them about a calendar I had ordered for a gift came with the same picture on 2 different months. I was embrassed because it was a gift.
They didn't even respond.
I am done with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopirishcom/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72222/Shopirishcom-Creative-Irish-Gifts-Calendar-was-set-up-Mondays-to-Sundays-not-Sunday-to-S-1002577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopirish.com