Complaint Review: Shopnbc

• Reported By:mocksville North Carolina
Shopnbc
www.shopnbc.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Shopnbc Mom is devistated Internet

Purchased a computer online on dec. 17th, to pay monthly for 7 months, gave cc info..lst months was instantly taken from my acct. Assured that this item was going to be here by christmas, got scared on the 20th of dec. called talked to service rep. named Michael, he was oh so nice, reassured me that everything was ok, and that it should be shipping at anytime, since this item was guranteed delivery...explained that grand-daughter coming for christmas, they had a hold on my money, and that I was going to take his word, that this gift was coming...He had me hold on, went and checked everything with his supervisor, and that I had their word this item would be here, and to not get upset...felt so much better....approximately 20 min. ago, called by shopnbc, told by service rep. order had been cancelled, that they did not have anymore computers, and that I was out of luck, and she was sorry but there is nothing she can do....Now what am I suppose to do..asked for supervisor, said she was supervisor, asked for Michael, she did not know him, ask for CEO, I am hysterical, and now my bank says it make take up to one week to give me my money back...this company has ruined my grand daughters christmas, and Mine too. eugene mocksville, n.c.

Devistated
mocksville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2007 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopnbc/nationwide/Shopnbc-Mom-is-devistated-Internet-293634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopnbc