Complaint Review: Shopnbc.com Renato Watches

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By:Kemah Texas
Shopnbc.com Renato Watches
Po Box 29066 Brooklyn Center, Minnesota U.S.A.

Shopnbc.com Renato Watches the Diamond Expert Is Not Lying My diamonds are not the quality promised. Not at all. I am not an expert but I know that they are in no way color e or g and vs clarity. I will never buy another watch just because of the way Howard was treated. I cannot believe this evil company had the gall to sue him and worse yet, they had the chutzpah to write on this website, use it's employees to further slander him. How dare they. Brooklyn Center Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Renato Watches

*General Comment: Renato Watches and I Have Reached a Mutual Understanding

*Consumer Comment: It is absurd, when having been sued by a company...

*Consumer Comment: My thanks to Carole for the kind words

We purchased (on my husband's acct), two watches from Shopnbc.com. The first stainless steel one appears to be what they said (diamond-wise), but the second one which was more expensive, it is stainless steel, and rubber combination, a beautiful watch, but the diamonds are absolutely not what they were stated to have been. I can absolutely prove it. These people have been ripping people off. I really wanted to believe that this watch was what they said but it isn't. You don't have to be a graduate gemologist to see that the diamonds are not vs clarity and g or e color. How dare they insult the diamond expert even if his degree was obtained on line. And the gall of the insulting, arrogant employees to degrade a customer that they screwed.
Well, he is not alone. They are ripping people off. Go ahead and sue me, my husband and I have lost everything in the bad economy including the house we lived in, that stupid, dull diamond insult of a watch is all I have left. Go ahead and accuse me of lying, I have nothing left to lose and I will fight these creeps. This isn't right. I bought this watch when I really shouldn't have but I was so depressed and I thought, I will suffer through the flex payments, maybe I can sell it and make some money. What a joke that was. I have successfully sold things on ebay and made some money, but NO ONE would even offer more than $300 for this watch which has over 3 carats of "so-called" investor quality diamonds. Mr Mink fakes his concern. Go ahead and sue me, it will cost you more and you will get nothing. I want my damn money back !!!!! By the way, the first stainless steel watch that I bought (my sister gave me the money to buy it for a special occasion) is beautiful but it just stopped working 2 months after I got it.!!!!!

Carole
Kemah, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2009 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopnbccom-Renato-Watches/Brooklyn-Center-Minnesota-55429/Shopnbccom-Renato-Watches-the-Diamond-Expert-Is-Not-Lying-My-diamonds-are-not-the-qualit-429307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopnbc.com Renato Watches

Renato Watches

AUTHOR: lanny - (United States of America)

Renato filed two lawsuits against Howard Bernstien for his comments all over the net about Renato damond quality. The suits were filed by discraced Pozi artis Scott Rothstein. Suits have been dismissed. For more information on this and on the alleged criminal connections between the father of one of the Renato partners go here.

You will also find information about Invicta watch group, Shopnbc and more.

#2 General Comment

Renato Watches and I Have Reached a Mutual Understanding

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

Beginning in early 2008, I posted many critical statements about the color and qualiity of diamonds in Renato Watches, Inc.'s diamond watches. Renato Watches, Inc. disputed the veracity of my statements and provided information regarding their use of decorative pointer diamonds. Recently, Renato Watches, Inc. and I have come to a mutual understanding and have mutually decided to resolve our matter. As a result, I request that my earlier statements be removed. As a result of this mutual understanding I will soon be adding to my existing collection of six Renato Watches.

It is absurd, when having been sued by a company...

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

.....to be unable to contact other people that have been victimized by the same company.

While I understand the reason behind your policy..in my case it is ridiculous since I am being sued by the watch company for telling the truth. With others being victimized by the same company it should be permitted by you to allow consumers in the same boat to contact each other. While the voice of one can be hard to hear...the VOICES OF MANY will serve to make these deceptive companies to change their ways.

The facts should be checked by your website by direct calls to individuals to verify that they are telling the truth on the site. That is what your site is supposedly about...MAKING THE PUBLIC AWARE OF DISHONEST PEOPLE AND COMPANIES. The individuals that have legitimate complaints will be able to provide to you the names of their legitimate lawyers and then possibly connect with others that have been deceived by the same company.

Your website provides a much needed service to consumers. However, without being to contact others that have been RIPPED OFF the purpose of the website has been weakened and becomes basically just a place for people to vent without getting concrete results from these questionable companies and their business practices.

I believe you need to reevaluate your policies for allowing consumers to communicate with each other if they choose to. That will only make your site a more effective resource for consumers that have been RIPPED OFF.

My thanks to Carole for the kind words

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

You might want to get in touch with me. As there is some info that you might be interested in regarding Renato Watches.

I am sorry to hear that you were a victim of this company and that you are suffering in the financial morass of the nation.

I have an attorney in the lawsuit...I would be interested in speaking with you as we have filed a countersuit. The attorney is (((Redacted)))
I am certain there are thousands of us that were deceived by Renato Watches and their owner. I too have proof from an independent GIA appraiser.

If more of us would unite in this matter we would certainly be able to strengthen our positions....We were all deceived and cheated and we need to fight back...

Please contact my attorney so that we can talk.....

Hope all improves for you and yours,

Howard

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Once lawyers are willing to take on a case against a business, those lawyers will make arrangements with Rip-off Report to put victims in touch with them. Read this link to see why this is for your own protection.