Complaint Review: Shopper Discounts And Rewards

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 12, 2010

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Shopper Discounts And Rewards
http://home.shopperdiscountsandrewards.com/ Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Shopper Discounts And Rewards Thank goodness for Chase Fraud Dept. Shelton Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Not a Scam

Thankfully a received a call one day from my Bank asking me if I knew what the $10 charge was that I was getting from 2006! I am very careful with my money and checking my statements, but with $10 here and there deducted at different times of the month I never noticed that there had been @ $240 taken from me and I didn't even know it. I have never been on this site until I investigate who this was that was stealing from me. Very much like all the rest of the individuals that have claimed I have never signed up for this money to be taken out and I certainly never used this "discount." I can't believe that this has been free money for this company and I plan on trying to get all of it back!

Amanda
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopper-Discounts-And-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Shopper-Discounts-And-Rewards-Thank-goodness-for-Chase-Fraud-Dept-Shelton-Connecticut-312125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopper Discounts And Rewards

Not a Scam

AUTHOR: MIchelle W - (United States of America)

You apparently werent checking your statements as well as you thought.  I have been using this program for months and I receive my monthly $10 bonus checks plus 20% off gift cards each and every month - even when I cancelled during the trial period - never having to pay anything.  The Terms and Conditions clearly state that it is a 30 day free trial with $12 billed monthly thereafter.  You can easily cancel via their website at anytime.  Not only is it not a scam but its a really good program and more than pays for itself each month, espeically if you are an online shopper like myself.  Each month you get a $10 monthly bonus check for an online purchase - sometimes it's tied to a specific website like buy.com or drugstore.com, you can purchase up to 4 $25 giftcards at 20% off, earn cash back rewards at many online retailers, plus a lot more.  Consumers can avoid being "ripped-off" by being more responsible with their finances - checking statements regularly and noting trial expiration dates with reminders to cancel free trial offers before they expire.