Complaint Review: Shopper Discounts & Rewards

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Shopper Discounts & Rewards
shopperdiscountsandrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

Shopper Discounts & Rewards Major Scam! Internet

My husband ordered from allposters.com, and as part of the check-out, we were offered a $10 discount. Clicking on that link caused our credit card to be charged $12 every month by shopperdiscountsandrewards.com. What a scam!

It wasn't until 7 months later that I realized these charges weren't something I'd bought online and forgotten about. Fortunately, Googling the company name brought me to ripoffreport.com, where I learned I was only one of hundreds who had been ripped off.

As recommended by other posters, I called their customer service phone number. They were very polite, sent me a confirmation email, then issued a full credit within two days.

I also sent an email to allposters, complaining about being directed to this scam by their site and letting them know I wouldn't buy from them again.

I got my money back, but it was a hassle.

Arlene
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopper-Discounts-Rewards/internet/Shopper-Discounts-Rewards-Major-Scam-Internet-408474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopper Discounts & Rewards