Complaint Review: Shopper Systems

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: SW — Shepherdsville Kentucky United States of America
Shopper Systems
6800 SW 40th Street #642 Miami, FL 33155 Miami, Florida United States of America

Shopper Systems Company thinks Monday thru Sunday is 7 days...your trial is UP Miami, Florida

This company called me around 7-8 pm on a Monday evening. Trying to sign me up for a trial secret shoppers program, etc. I told her I didn't have time, etc. and she persuaded me to take the offer and I could cancel in 7 days. Well I never got time to even open the email they sent with the "account details". Today, day 7 I go to cancel and it is too late...they have already charged me $49.95.

I signed up for a trial (7 days) on Monday, Feb. 7, 2011. Today...the 7th day (Feb. 14, 2011) my bank account was charged $49.95. I called Customer Service and was told the first day counts as a day so yesterday would have been 7 days. First of all, I didn't even log into my account...never had time to use it. Secondly, Monday to Monday is 7 days.

I have spoken with three representatives who offered no recourse except to offer me 60 days free. I have just paid $49.95 for absolutely nothing, only because for some reason to this company, Monday - Sunday counts as 7 days. I have never dealt with a company that was so unwilling to work with people and I will be sure to let my voice be heard. I have contacted the BBB and several websites are hosting my review of this company. Who has time for this garbage?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopper-Systems/Miami-Florida-33155/Shopper-Systems-Company-thinks-Monday-thru-Sunday-is-7-daysyour-trial-is-UP-Miami-Flo-695324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopper Systems