Complaint Review: Shopper Systems

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: Sylvia218 — Petersburg Virginia United States of America
Shopper Systems
6800 SW 40th St.,#642 Miami, Florida United States of America

Shopper Systems KSS INternational,Inc. Using people to shop in stores and to do surveys and evaluations. Miami, Florida

Last Saturday,March 17,2012,I answered a text message which read"Hiring in your area!Mystery Shoppers needed.Make up to $50.00 an hour call 1888-659-7174."
Now mind you, I'm an unemployed person who is looking for a job.And after I had wasted two hours trying to learn to navigate through their system,they offered me a job 26 miles from where I live.When they finally found a job in my area I was told to purchase my automotive service with my money and burn my gas to the location then evaluate the service.After that I was to send the receipt to my employers to be reimbursed in 60 days and only get paid $5.00 for the assignment
then I was suppose to pay a fee of$49.00 to them at the end of the week.
This ordeal was unfair and it's the government 's responsibility to protect us from these internet thug slavetraders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopper-Systems/Miami-Florida-3331555/Shopper-Systems-KSS-INternationalInc-Using-people-to-shop-in-stores-and-to-do-surveys-a-856205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopper Systems