Complaint Review: Shopper Systems

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: JNTHNLNRD — RYE New Hampshire United States of America
Shopper Systems

Shopper Systems charged me more money monthly than they said they would. Misrepresented my potential profits. Internet

I called and became an agent for Shopper Systems understanding they would charge me $3.50 per month for their service. It was my understanding that i would find jobs that would be profitable upt to $60 an hour. Those jobs did not exist.

Later iI realized Shopper Systems was charging my credit card $45 per month. This happened for at least one billing cycle. I need to check my records as i'm not certain how long this has been going on. We had no agreement to this ridiculous charge. I have only ever taken one assignment from them. That assignment earned me fifteen dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopper-Systems/internet/Shopper-Systems-charged-me-more-money-monthly-than-they-said-they-would-Misrepresented-m-983723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopper Systems