Complaint Review: Shopperdiscount.com

• Updated: Sat, September 19, 2009

• Reported By: Alex — Lehi Utah USA
Shopperdiscount.com
http://home.shopperdiscountsandrewards.com/ Internet United States of America

Shopperdiscount.com Webloyalty.com ShopperDiscount.com charged my AMEX $15 every month for over 2 years Internet

This month after being the subject of credit card fraud, I checked every transaction on my and my wife's AMEX and found a suspicious charge from SHOPPERDISCOUNT NORWALK (WEBLOYALTY.COM) of $15 on my wife's card. I kept looking at past statements and found similar charges every month for the past 2 years. I thought it was a subscription my wife had purchased so I asked her. She didn't have a clue of what it was and thought it was something I had purchased. We went to the website and didn't recognize the site. At that moment I realized that we had been paying for a service that we had not subscribed to.

I called AMEX and they credited the last 6 months and suggested to contact the vendor. I called the phone number listed on my statement and asked the customer support rep to describe the services I was supposedly paying for. None of it made sense (coupons, discounts, etc. all via email). I told him my wife had not subscribed to it and had not received any emails from them and that we wanted a full refund. He canceled my wife's account with no hesitation and then offered a 6 months refund...HA! He probably did that as they knew AMEX wasn't going to pay them those months anyway. I asked for a full refund and the guy said he would email me some forms. I asked him to mail me the forms in case the email didn't reach me. The rep agreed but never asked for my address.

My wife received a termination email from Shopperdiscount.com, but never received the forms or instructions on how to get the full refund.

Still waiting on our full refund of over $300

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2009 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopperdiscountcom/internet/Shopperdiscountcom-Webloyaltycom-ShopperDiscountcom-charged-my-AMEX-15-every-month-for-497408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopperdiscount.com