Complaint Review: Shopperdiscountsandrewards.com/webloyalty.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:St john Indiana
Shopperdiscountsandrewards.com/webloyalty.com
P.O. Box 855 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Shopperdiscountsandrewards.com /webloyalty Credit Card Fraud stealing credit card numbers Shelton Connecticut

*Author of original report: An idea to shut this business down

I sent flowers to an old friend during valentines day last month via ftd. This company got my credit card info from when I had ordered online and then charged me recently. I had a hell of a time logging into their website to cancel my "account" with them since I had never even made one! I know it was from the time with ftd simply because I remember their BS spew in an email I later got marked "FTD" and inside was a "special bonus" for ordering. I feel like a fool in a way but I clicked their link and the rest is history. i do know for certain I never gave them my credit card info though soo I suspect they got it by either from FTD(which I doubt) or they used a keylogger to steal this info.

Fred
St john, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopperdiscountsandrewardscomwebloyaltycom/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Shopperdiscountsandrewardscom-webloyalty-Credit-Card-Fraud-stealing-credit-card-numbers-318801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopperdiscountsandrewards.com/webloyalty.com

An idea to shut this business down

AUTHOR: Fred - (U.S.A.)

I couldnt help but notice that this firm has alleged "partners" who are very large repudable retailers. I also noticed at the bottom of the web sites for most of these firms is a "contact us" box to email these companies. I wonder what would happen if others like me notified these supposed"partners" what web loyalty is doing and let them know as I did that I wont be purchasing from them do to their "association" with this firm. I get the feeling retailers sacred of losing sales would put pressure on this company and goverment officials to close web loyalty down fast.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC