Complaint Review: Shoppers Advantage

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: miz lizzy — Strasburg Virginia United States of America
Shoppers Advantage
PO Box 6100, Westerville, OH 43086 Internet United States of America

Shoppers Advantage Tlg*shopper This company was calmly removing $15.99 a month from my bank account for 13 months without any authorization when I realized what was happening. I assumed my husband had jointed some club, and vise ve Internet, Internet

I don't think they actually provide a "bargains" service. Shoppers Advantage is pure rip-off. I strongly suspect they make their money not by selling goods, as claimed, but by stealing credit card info and billing the unsuspecting. My husband and I are 69 and 70 and pay in cash most of the time. Consequently, we seldom study our bank statements. I wonder if these scammers are purposefully targeting the elderly or other individuals unlikely to pay much heed to their monthly statements.

Liz
VA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoppers-Advantage/internet/Shoppers-Advantage-Tlgshopper-This-company-was-calmly-removing-1599-a-month-from-my-ban-832923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoppers Advantage