Complaint Review: Shoppers Discount - Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Shoppers Discount - Reservation Rewards
www.shopperdiscountscs.com Internet U.S.A.

Shoppers Discount Ripped off by Reservation Rewards and Shoppers Discount Internet

I was billed $12 a month for at least 3 months by them and their partner company (reservation rewards) which totalled at least $70. I didnt even know that I was being charged because this I rarely used this Debit card. Also I dont remember getting information from them that I was going to get charged $12 every month when I had signed in. The online stores that redirect to them are also responsible because I wouldnt have signed up had I not been redirected.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 02:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoppers-Discount-Reservation-Rewards/internet/Shoppers-Discount-Ripped-off-by-Reservation-Rewards-and-Shoppers-Discount-Internet-407774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoppers Discount - Reservation Rewards