Complaint Review: Shoppers Discounts

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 18, 2008

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
Shoppers Discounts
http://home.shopperdiscountsandrewards.com/ Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Shoppers Discounts - buy.com Scam shoppers discounts, credit fraud Shelton Connecticut

I bought a computer from buy.com. I signed up for the chase buy.com credit card. Somehow when it was all said and done I got myself signed up for shoppers discounts scam.

I let it go 4 months not even looking at the statement because I thought I knew what I bought and it the computer was the only thing I bought. Well they managed to chrage 48 dollars in those 4 months.

I was able to get in contact with shoppers discounts and stop the charges. After that I filed a formal complaint with the Ohio Attorney General.

Hopefully I can get somewhere and shut these pieces of pond scum down.

James w
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoppers-Discounts/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Shoppers-Discounts-buycom-Scam-shoppers-discounts-credit-fraud-Shelton-Connecticut-402640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoppers Discounts