Complaint Review: Shoppers Impressions Inc

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 09, 2008

• Reported By:north vernon Indiana
Shoppers Impressions Inc
Suite 213 120 N Main Ave. Wentworth, South Dakota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 905-3307124
  • Web:
  • Category: Road Rage

Shoppers Impressions Inc Fraudlant check writers Wentworth South Dakota

I received a check in the mail for $4998. It was from Shoppers Impressions Inc. I called the number provided on the paper work. I was told by the assignment coordinator to cash the said check then call back. To my fortune my bank was closed. Upon returning home I proceeded to call the bank on the check. The Castorville State Bank said the check was fraud. This fraud cost me time and gas. With money being tight the financial stress from using gas and money I didn't have was frustrating. Something needs to be done about this company. I still have the paper work they sent plus the check. However the check is in 4 pieces.

Libby
north vernon, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoppers-Impressions-Inc/Wentworth-South-Dakota-57075/Shoppers-Impressions-Inc-Fraudlant-check-writers-Wentworth-South-Dakota-361078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoppers Impressions Inc