Complaint Review: Shoppers Impressions Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 09, 2008

• Reported By:Orangeburg South Carolina
Shoppers Impressions Inc.
120 N. Main Ave Wentworth, South Dakota U.S.A.

Shoppers Impressions Inc. Looks legit but... NOT Wentworth South Dakota

I received the letter from Shoppers Impressions Inc. and called to see if they were legit. After several rings I could hear the phone line transfer and a woman picked up. It sounded as if she was at home... children in the background. After inquiring my name she told me the parameters of the "job". I told her that I would call back and hung. I immediately went online and googled the company name and saw nothing positive. Furthermore, I googled the address and it turned out to be a BAR!

Needless to say the check and accompanying paperwork is now resting comfortably in my trash can!

Olgunny
Orangeburg, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoppers-Impressions-Inc/Wentworth-South-Dakota-57075/Shoppers-Impressions-Inc-Looks-legit-but-NOT-Wentworth-South-Dakota-361132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoppers Impressions Inc.