Complaint Review: Shoppers Impressions Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:Massapequa Park New York
Shoppers Impressions Inc.
120 N Main Ave Suite 213 Wentworth, South Dakota U.S.A.

Shoppers Impressions Inc. They sent me a check for $4998.00 to go mystery shopping in various places. Wentworth South Dakota

I received a check in the mail for $4998.00 along with a letter telling me what I had to do which was visit various stores and make purchases or send money through Western Union and Moneygram and then fill out a report as to how the service was. I just moved into a new house and I am paying a high mortgage along with all the other bills and thought it was a great thing but discovered that it was actually a scam. This happened to me once before with another company so I checked it out on the internet first and kind of knew that it was going to come back to me as fraud. I wish there was a way to get these people and have them stopped before it's too late. They have no business making people think that they can make this kind of money and then rip them off!

Ellen
Massapequa Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoppers-Impressions-Inc/Wentworth-South-Dakota-57075/Shoppers-Impressions-Inc-They-sent-me-a-check-for-499800-to-go-mystery-shopping-in-vari-359912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoppers Impressions Inc.