Complaint Review: Shoppersadvantage

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda — Arvada Colorado United States of America
Shoppersadvantage
P.O. Box 41279 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Shoppersadvantage Shoppers Advantage Membership Support I received a letter wherein I would be a valued member with many discounts and etc. However, I had decided that I did not wish to continue this membership, but found no way to contact the company. N Nashville, Tennessee

I received a letter from theshoppersadvantage congratulating me on becoming a member.  However, I had decided not to participate in this membership and sought to cancel it.  There appeared to be no phone number or e:mail address in the letter.  I also search the internet, but did not find any method of contacting the company to cancel the membership.  I feel that it puts me at an disadvantage with no means of contacting them.  Thus, I am placed at their mercy until I received a charge for their service.  I feel that this is not good business practice and I feel that I am being taken advantage of.  Hopefully, something can be done to correct this method of misuse to the consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoppersadvantage/Nashville-Tennessee-37204/Shoppersadvantage-Shoppers-Advantage-Membership-Support-I-received-a-letter-wherein-I-woul-949695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoppersadvantage