Complaint Review: Shopping Essentials And Passport To Fun

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:Westfield Massachusetts
Shopping Essentials And Passport To Fun
membersavings@passporttofunplus.com Internet U.S.A.

Shopping Essentials And Passport To Fun PASSPORT TO FUN was a passport into my credit card without my realizing it. Membersavings@passporttofunplus.com Internet

I am embarassed to say that it took me over ten months to realize that the charges thar reappeared on my credit card were not in fact monies owed for magazines I ordered for a school fund raising effort.

Apparently I was on Travelocity booking flights and took advantage of a $10 coupon that was offered. Well that $10 ultimately cost me over $300.00. There is one company that works under two names (1) Passport to fun, and they had me in the plus category (2) Shopping Essentials, and of course they to had me in the plus category.

When I finally called the number that belonged to these charges the company indicated that I signed up for these services. To date I still don't know what the services or products are. I asked for documentation and they indicated that they could not go that far back in their files. I ended with a refund of two months,,, maybe three. They were billing me $15.99 and $17.99 a month.
What a scam, it amazes me that this company is still out there scamming people. When my life allows some free time my intention is to bring attention to this company. In the meantime I will pick away at every opportunity I see to get my name on the complaint list. I am also wondering if I am able to bring them to small claims court. That might be worth looking at. I guess something good comes out of everything,,, I will never not be well aware of the charges on my card from now on....

Sylvia
Westfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopping-Essentials-And-Passport-To-Fun/internet/Shopping-Essentials-And-Passport-To-Fun-PASSPORT-TO-FUN-was-a-passport-into-my-credit-card-278052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopping Essentials And Passport To Fun