fitted

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Shopping Essentials Plus
www.shopping-essentials.com Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Shopping Essentials Plus Fradulent Membership Scam Des Plaines Illinois

Flowing up on my monthly credit card bill I found 2 charges from shoppingessentials and I couldn't figure out what I could have bought for $19.95 twice in two months. I called their 888-999-0564 number and surprisingly got through to customer service where they told me that I signed up for a shopping discount membership when I bought something from vitacost.com in December.

Now the only problem is all I remember from my vitacost order was closing a pop-up window at the end of my order.

shoppingessentials said they would refund both charges. So I'll wait 3 days and see if they actually do it.

I'm thinking of reporting them to the Better Business Bureau or my state busisness board....

Hope people become more aware of these guys...As for vitacost I'm never shopping there again.

Desiree
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopping-Essentials-Plus/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Shopping-Essentials-Plus-Fradulent-Membership-Scam-Des-Plaines-Illinois-424831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopping Essentials Plus