Complaint Review: Shopping Essentials Plus

• Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: Laurence — Sunnyvale California USA
Shopping Essentials Plus
9500 W Dodge St suite 100 Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Shopping Essentials Plus Passport of Fun Plus billed my credit card. When I tried to call and cancel their system was down. Maybe signing up with these two companies was a mistake. At least for now it certainly is. Omaha, Nebraska

I signed up with these two companies.  I thought I was making a good decision.  Boy was I wrong.  I recently tried to call and cancel my membership but was told that the system was down.  So I tried to call the other company and was told the same thing.  I do not want to be billed.  I am finding it hard to stay stress free.  These companies are supposed to help one save money whether they are traveling or buying items on the internet and many other things.  I do not know how many months that I have been billed.  I feel that I am not getting any help from the either of the two companies.  They gave me a web address and with neither is it possible to get online and cancel.  I feel that these two companies are taking advantage of me.  And maybe other people as well.  The charge from each company is $19.95 per month.  Like I said before, I do not know how many months that I have been billed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopping-Essentials-Plus/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/Shopping-Essentials-Plus-Passport-of-Fun-Plus-billed-my-credit-card-When-I-tried-to-call-755242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopping Essentials Plus