Complaint Review: Shopping Essentials Plus

• Reported By:Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Shopping Essentials Plus
shoppingessentialsplus.com Internet U.S.A.

Shopping Essentials Plus, Shopping Essentials Plus ripped me off Internet

Shopping Essentials Plus used my debit card and charged me for $19.95 for some sort of shopping service. The charge appeared on my bank statement and I almost missed it.I am really diligent about checking my statements but also do alot of shopping online with it. It took me a long time to figure out if I had really ordered something or if it was a rip off.

BEWARE this is a rip off, I stayed on the phone most of the morning trying to get reimbursement and finally did. Pursue them, if they keep taking money and get away with it they will.

Suzanne myrtle beach
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopping-Essentials-Plus/internet/Shopping-Essentials-Plus-Shopping-Essentials-Plus-ripped-me-off-Internet-414396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopping Essentials Plus