Complaint Review: Shopping Essentials Plus

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
Shopping Essentials Plus
shoppingessentialsplus.com Internet U.S.A.

Shopping Essentials Plus Unauthorized charges to my credit card Internet

I checked my checking account, and notice four unauthorized withdrawals from my account ( maybe more I signed up in July 2008) thay said I signed up on classmates.com, which I did not do.

I never seen anything with shopping essentials on the website or clicked on any ads.

I called as soon as I noticed the problem they would only refund me for one month, I want all my money back. Is classmates involved in this some way?

Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopping-Essentials-Plus/internet/Shopping-Essentials-Plus-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-Internet-423584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopping Essentials Plus