Complaint Review: Shopping Essentials, Restaurant.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Humble Texas
Shopping Essentials, Restaurant.com
www.shoppingessentials.com; www.restaurant.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-9990564
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Shopping Essentials; Restaurant.com unauthorized fees to credit card. Internet

After ordering from www.restaurant.com, I have been signed into this program called www.shoppingessentials.com. No clue what it is, only that I have been apparently paying a fee for it for a good couple of months. I am outraged. When I called the number to find out what this fee was about, once realizing how recurrent it had been, I checked the website the recording directed me to, but there is nothing there. And no matter what the service claims, I NEVER did click a banner when ordering from restaurant.com.

I will be cancelling my credit card and never ording from www.restaurant.com again. I am requesting a dispute for the transactions and luckily, according to this site, on a credit card you can go back 6 months! This is a good chunk at 14.95 each transaction! Thanks for all the info you have provided to assist me in this, ripoff report!

Amanda ****
Humble, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopping-Essentials-Restaurantcom/internet/Shopping-Essentials-Restaurantcom-unauthorized-fees-to-credit-card-Internet-417099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopping Essentials, Restaurant.com