Complaint Review: Shopping Essentials

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2007

• Reported By:Davenport Iowa
Shopping Essentials
savingsmart.com Internet U.S.A.

Shopping Essentials - Pasport To Fun - Saving Smart ripoff was charging credit card for services when I had no idea who or what they were Internet

I was getting two charges on my credit card and I had no idea where they came from one from shopping essentials and one from passport to fun. Come to find out they are the same company which also includes the main company Saving Smart. I had no idea how I was signed up for either or what they were charging me for. It took me a while to even find a number to call to get them canceled. When I finally found the information I realized the number for both places is the same. When I spoke with a rep and told them my problem, they tried to sign me up for even more things that I didn't want, and aked me "if you don't know what the services are why don't I explaine so that you can use them before you decide to cancel?" and after arguing with them for about a half hour I finally got both accounts canceled but they refused to give me any money back or tell me when and how I got signed up for the accounts in the first place. The only things that I can think of is do not open any emails with those names on them. They will rip you off and you wont even know how you got signed up in the first place.

Davenport, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2007 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopping-Essentials/internet/Shopping-Essentials-Pasport-To-Fun-Saving-Smart-ripoff-was-charging-credit-card-for-se-241282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopping Essentials