Complaint Review: Shopping Essentials

• Reported By:Takoma Park Maryland
Shopping Essentials
shoppingessentialsplus.com Internet U.S.A.

Shopping Essentials, Shopping Essentials Unauthorized 'membership' fee Internet

Shopping Essentials charged my credit card $11.95 per month for a 'membership fee' that I did not authorize. When I called the number listed with the charge, the person on the phone stated I had joined when I made an online purchase from "The Stitchery". I made no such online purchase. Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to this charge for several months - too late for my credit card company to do anything.

Takoma Park, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopping-Essentials/internet/Shopping-Essentials-Shopping-Essentials-Unauthorized-membership-fee-Internet-439988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopping Essentials