Complaint Review: Shopping Essentials

• Reported By:Gainesville Florida
Shopping Essentials
http://shopping-essentials.com Internet U.S.A.

Shopping Essentials mystery charge assigned to my debit card Internet

Thank goodness for online banking. Today, I discovered that Shopping Essentials had charged $19.95 annual membership fee to my account. Unfortunately, I never signed up for their services. Thankfully, I called the number listed on my bank statement and was able to get the charge removed (at least I hope this happens). I urge anyone who has experienced a similar problem to call the company immediately. I'm not certain how these people operate but they are most certainly involved in some less than honorable business practices. In these dire economic times, every penny matters.

Cindy
Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopping-Essentials/internet/Shopping-Essentials-mystery-charge-assigned-to-my-debit-card-Internet-432944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopping Essentials