Complaint Review: Shopping Essentials

• Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Karen — Tigard Oregon United States of America
Shopping Essentials
9500 West Dodge Rd Omaha Nebraska Internet United States of America

Shopping Essentials utilized credit card information from a sale with Vitacost and continued to charge card monthly Internet

Placed a sale with Vitacost in 2009 and must have agreed to a free trial with Shopping Essentials (not even sure what it is). AFter the 30 day free trial they took the card I made the Vitacost purchase with and started chargeing a 14.95 fee monthly which, I found out, increased to $24.95 in April 2010. Unfortunately, I did not notice the charge on my card until December 2010. Still, the company never emailed or updated me on their "services", never informed me of the increased charge, and never made me aware of their existence or the fact that I have not been using their services.

I am dissappointed that this would be associated with Vitacost, as I now will never purchase vitamins from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopping-Essentials/internet/Shopping-Essentials-utilized-credit-card-information-from-a-sale-with-Vitacost-and-contin-676958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopping Essentials