Complaint Review: ShoppingJobs

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: siriusdancer — anchorage Alaska United States of America

ShoppingJobs ShoppingJobs suspended my account for "fraud" once I reached the $50 cashout minimum Internet

I have been a member of shoppingjobs for about 6 months. I have been slowly completing offers. I finally reached the minimujm $50 payout amount and when I logged in to request payment I was told by the website that my account was in violation for creating multiple accounts and for fraud.

I did not create multiple acocunts nor hae I provided false information. I have heard this has happened to quite a few other members of shoppingjobs. Stay away form them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShoppingJobs/internet/ShoppingJobs-ShoppingJobs-suspended-my-account-for-fraud-once-I-reached-the-50-cashout-916644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShoppingJobs