Complaint Review: Shoppingessentials.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: Melissa — North Wilkesboro North Carolina United States of America
Shoppingessentials.com

Shoppingessentials.com Fraudulent charges made to my credit card... unknowingly signed up for some sort of membership. Internet

I noticed a couple of weeks ago I had charges on my one of my credit cards from "shoppingessentials.com" that I did not knowingly agree to or sign up for any type of membership. I got to looking back and noticed that this company had been charging my account for months now. So I saw that I could dispute the past 60 days of charges for Household Bank, my credit card. So, that is what I did, along with contacting "shoppingessentials.com."

I received an email from "shoppingessentials.com" that stated my membership was cancelled and that I was receiving a credit/reimbursement for $139.60 back to my card and an apology from the company. Now I open my mail to a letter from Household Bank stating that my account is being charged again for an $18.95 charge because "shoppingessentials.com" has stated my chargeback dispute was invalid. I NEVER knowingly agreed to have a membership with this company of any such at any time!!!! I have researched this company online; there are many credit card fraud complaints of the same problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoppingessentialscom/internet/Shoppingessentialscom-Fraudulent-charges-made-to-my-credit-card-unknowingly-signed-up-808579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoppingessentials.com