Complaint Review: Shore Mortgage

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Geist — Tucson Arizona
Shore Mortgage
770 S Adams Rd Birmingham, Michigan USA

Shore Mortgage Won't take my payments. Horrible, rude people! My payments are much higher than supposed to be! Birmingham Michigan

When I refinanced my home in 2010 I was told my mortgage would be around $405 a month, low and behold it is $629 a month! I was never told about the $100 PMI up front. By the time I realized this, almost 2 months later, the grace period to back out was long gone.

I have been having trouble paying this and they refuse to modify or refinance me because I don;t make enough money. I don't make enough money to lower my payment!? And if I don't qualify for a lower payment then how did I qualify for this higher one?

At 2 months behind in my mortgage they have locked me out of my on-line account and refuse to take a payment unless I give them 3 months worth. It seems they want my house real bad because they are much more interested in foreclosing than trying to work with me.

The people in their "customer service" department are VERY rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shore-Mortgage/Birmingham-Michigan-48009/Shore-Mortgage-Wont-take-my-payments-Horrible-rude-people-My-payments-are-much-highe-1059017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shore Mortgage