Complaint Review: Shore Mortgage

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: Massline — West Suffield Connecticut
Shore Mortgage
Troy, Michigan USA

Shore Mortgage Took $475.00 for appraisal after guaranteeing loan - Five months later still no loan Troy Michigan

I applied for a new mortgage with Shore Mortgage.  I refused to pay for an appraisal until I was approved for the loan.  When I was approved and the loan interest rate @4.25% was given to me I allowed Shore Mortgage to charge my credit card for $475.00 for the appraisal.

Over five months later and $1,500.00 in expenses for reports on septic, well and fuel oil tank and accounting costs, my loan was dropped because the reverse side of the page of my SSA Income Verification Notice was not sent. The page is just a generic information page that they already had from my first SSA Income Verification Notice that had expired because they took so long to process the loan.

During this long painful process my income and FICO score had increased so that wasn't the problem.

I want a refund of my $475.00 appraisal fee from these scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shore-Mortgage/Troy-Michigan/Shore-Mortgage-Took-47500-for-appraisal-after-guaranteeing-loan-Five-months-later-sti-1121454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shore Mortgage