Complaint Review: Shorepointe Nursing Center

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:warren Michigan
Shorepointe Nursing Center
26001 Jefferson Saint Clair Shores, Michigan U.S.A.

Shorepointe Nursing Center victim of teri acidello Saint Clair Shores Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: Employee Of Shorepointe Nursing Center

hello I was a victim of Teri Acedillo. I was unjustly terminated for a mistake that any good employee could have made.
But instead of recognizing all of my hard work I was conspired against by Teri and the DON and terminated. I found out later that Teri had called one of her friends, an employee at that time, and "bragged" about having me fired. To worsen matters, Teri also supplied a negative reference to a prospective employer after I foolishly used her name as a reference. This was made known to me by a mutual business acquaintance.
I worked with Teri for nearly two years and witnessed first hand the many mistakes she made including med errors, disrespecting family members and treating staff like children. Believing the DON to be a fair and impartial person, I myself reported Teri for being blatantly disrespectful to myself and another employee. For this reason I believe I was terminated as I later found that the DON and Teri are friends.
Teri has often referred to the staff as being "replaceable". Her attitude toward minority staff is poor to say the least as is most of the upper management at Shorepointe.
In closing I would like to thank Blueangel for exposing Teri for the lying , sneaky, underhanded, backstabbing, adulterous, skanky bitch she is!

Anonymous in macomb
warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shorepointe-Nursing-Center/Saint-Clair-Shores-Michigan-48081/Shorepointe-Nursing-Center-victim-of-teri-acidello-Saint-Clair-Shores-Michigan-335388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shorepointe Nursing Center

Employee Of Shorepointe Nursing Center

AUTHOR: Undertheradar In Detroit - (U.S.A.)

I to have had many run ins with Teri. She is the most unprofessional Nurse that I have ever worked with, she should have been let go when we were Bon Secours. I am glad that they are letting all the old management go and bring in some new people. I do however miss Julie Mahar. They do care more about theie outward appearance than the care that is given. We work short staffed consistantly. Only dayshift gets the perks while the other shifts get screwed. they don't care at all about the CENA'S or the lesser staff, they act as thought the nurses are all the matter. If you are looking for some place with good benefits this is not the place for 1 employee health care alone cost $105. If I had my way I would no longer be there but in michigan you can't be picky about where you work
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC