Complaint Review: Shoshana Frumkin

• Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: ALF — Miami Florida United States of America
Shoshana Frumkin
2430 9th suite A Internet United States of America

Shoshana Frumkin From On the Spot Massage SHE SENT ME A CHECK WITH NO FUNDS THEN GAVE ME THE NAME OF A LAWYER STATING THAT SHE WENT OUT OF BUSINESS, Internet

I worked different work assignments for Shoshana Frumkins business. She would give me work assignments to do chair massage therapy for remote locations. After requesting payments for a few jobs Id done for her, She asked me to give her more time to pay me. A few months went by, and I realized she was taking too long and making too many excuses  She stated she had made a mistake with the hourly rate on one of the contracts The hourly rate is only half. She agreed to pay me for some of the work, and I agreed to take a loss because I truly needed some of the pay.

She sent mailed me a pay check with no funds. My loss was over $1,000. Massage Therapy is hard work, and I have to drag my massage chair from place to place and cover expenses as well... This is not right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoshana-Frumkin/internet/Shoshana-Frumkin-From-On-the-Spot-Massage-SHE-SENT-ME-A-CHECK-WITH-NO-FUNDS-THEN-GAVE-ME-T-922864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoshana Frumkin