Complaint Review: Showboat Car Wash

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — United States of America
Showboat Car Wash
520 South Ponce De Leon Blvd. St Augustine, Florida United States of America

Showboat Car Wash Terrible Car Wash in St Augustine FL Showboat Car Wash St Augustine, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We Apologize,

I visited this horrible car wash over weekend and was told that it would take 15 minutes for a full service wash.  At $27 I was told my car would be hand dried.  After about 20 minutes I went to check on my car and it was still sitting in the sun and had completely dried on its own with tons of streaks.   When I complained to the manager I was told, Sir, they know what they are doing and will wipe your car down with a wet rag, and then dry it again.  I have a black car and I was completely
shocked and thought he was kidding.  Long story short after 45 minutes and complaining several more times, my car looks
terrible, they never apologized, and truly didnt seem to care.  Please avoid this joke of a car wash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Showboat-Car-Wash/St-Augustine-Florida-/Showboat-Car-Wash-Terrible-Car-Wash-in-St-Augustine-FL-Showboat-Car-Wash-St-Augustine-Fl-974722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Showboat Car Wash

We Apologize,

AUTHOR: Showboat Car Wash - ()

Dear valued customer,

We would like to apologize for any dissatisfaction the day that you attended our car wash. We do have it clearly stated that our approximate wait is on average 20-30 minutes. Of course this depends on the volume of business, weather, and current staffing level and of course the level of detail for both you as well as the customers in front of you.

Again, we do apologize and would like to let you know that we value our customer and would love it if you would give us a second chance!

Sincerely,