Complaint Review: Showboat Car wash

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: Fluffy — Palm Bch Gardens Florida United States of America
Showboat Car wash
520 South Ponce DeLeon blvd St Augustine, Florida United States of America

If you value your car I suggest you find another car wash...this place was my worst nightmare! I went to St Augustine to enjoy a weekend and when I got off I-95 I decided to wash the dead bugs off my car at this car wash.

When I ran my car through it was so old and outdated that it ripped the spoiler right off my car! To make things worse the manager took forever to come over and once he did he just said tough luck that there was a sign that they would not be responsible. Then to make things even worse my car had streaks all over it so it wasn t even clean! Pass this place up!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Showboat-Car-wash/St-Augustine-Florida-32084/Showboat-Car-wash-Stay-away-if-you-value-your-car-St-Augustine-Florida-892617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Showboat Car wash