Complaint Review: Showcase Auto Sales

• Reported By: MissyAnne138 — Owosso Michigan
Showcase Auto Sales
12750 Brady Rd. Chesaning, Michigan USA

Showcase Auto Sales Liar Liar Pants on Fire! Chesaning Michigan

Bought a 2001 Cadillac Catera from Chad on Monday May 5, 2014. We financed it for 36 months and purchased the 36 month "warranty" from Wen's. Not even 3 hours after I drove it off their lot, the oil pressure dropped to the red zone. I took it to Simms Chevrolet in Clio to have it looked at and have an oil change done. I was told it has a severe oil leak, and the transmission is leaking. I called Chad and he said to take it somewhere to have it diagnosed. Well, I did that and was told that the vehicle I am paying $3,000.00 for has more problems than they are comfortable dealing with. It is unsafe to drive and that it would take more work than the car is worth to make it safe and driveable.  I called Chad back and was told that his boss said it is an As Is vehicle and they will not do anything to help me. I am beyond angry, and will never buy from this company again. Buyers...Beware!!! Dishonest employees, and crooked owner!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Showcase-Auto-Sales/Chesaning-Michigan/Showcase-Auto-Sales-Liar-Liar-Pants-on-Fire-Chesaning-Michigan-1144529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Showcase Auto Sales