Complaint Review: Showellco Trading Limited

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2011

• Reported By: Antonio — S Brazil
Showellco Trading Limited

Showellco Trading Limited www.unrestrictedownloads.com, I tried to buy a membership for 'unrestrictedownloads' for US$32,00.Immediately I got an email from Marketbill charging me US$77,33 and including things that I was not informed. I want to cancel, Internet

I tried to buy unrestricted downloads.com for US$32,00 and immediately got an email from marketbill.com charging me US$77,33 including several things never shown in the initial proposal.I'm trying to access the site to cancel and can't make it. That's definetly a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Showellco-Trading-Limited/internet/Showellco-Trading-Limited-wwwunrestrictedownloadscom-I-tried-to-buy-a-membership-for-u-702184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Showellco Trading Limited