Complaint Review: Showplace Rent to Own

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: StevenSeagull — Ohio United States of America
Showplace Rent to Own
1057 Commerce Parkway ashland, Ohio United States of America

Showplace Rent to Own Showplace Angry Manager, Rudeness, Unprofessional ashland, Ohio

I have been renting from Showplace for a while now.  I have no real issue with their products.  My problem is with the MANY instances I have either seen or heard the manager of this store treating others.  Nearly every time I am in their store (Ashland Ohio) the manager is yelling at someone.  He seems to be very verbally abusive to his employees.  This makes it very awkward for me to do business with them.  I don't want to be paying my bill or be browsing while a manager berates an employee.  It is impossible to ignore, and impossible to overlook the rude insults spewing from the back rooms.  Trying to pretend you haven't heard anything is not possible when the person helping helping you is cringing or giving you a sheepish look.  Myself and the man helping me are clearly equally embarrassed by it.  As soon as my items are paid off, I will not be going back into that store.  I will also be telling anyone I know of not to go there.  If this is how employees are treated how are the customers going to be treated?  I will say that the other guys that work at the store have always been polite and nothing but nice, it seems to just be the manager.  This company needs to really look at the people they put in charge of their stores.  Customers should not have to feel so awkward and embarrassed while giving them business!  I am sorry for the employees and hope they get a better manager or job soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Showplace-Rent-to-Own/ashland-Ohio-44805/Showplace-Rent-to-Own-Showplace-Angry-Manager-Rudeness-Unprofessional-ashland-Ohio-1018772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Showplace Rent to Own