Complaint Review: Showtime Auto Transporters

• Reported By: MP — East Rockaway New York United States of America
Showtime Auto Transporters
15160 Sw 136th St Suite 5 Miami, Florida United States of America

Showtime Auto Transporters SCAMMERS - LIARS - UNPROFESSIONAL Miami, Florida

I booked with Showtime Auto at the time because he swore to my husband and I he would have a driver pick up my car on Monday.  Therefore, I booked a flight for my daughter to come home on Tuesday. I signed a contract for $550 including a 150 deposit. It is 12 days since I have no car and now they are adding $100 extra for unforseen charges. I have no choice but to go with the transporter at this point. I can't afford to lose $150.  I filed a complaint with the BBB to get my money back.  They are scammers, liars, unprofessional people.  They might as well walk the streets and rob people instead of doing it over the phone.  They used me in a time of duress. I really don't understand how they live with themselves. You should not under any circumstance use this company. Do your research and don't be as trusting as we were. "We take pride in moving your ride" is part of there logo on their web site it should read 'WE TAKE PRIDE IN RIPPING YOU OFF"!  Seriously, DO NOT use this company you will be sorry!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Showtime-Auto-Transporters/Miami-Florida-33196/Showtime-Auto-Transporters-SCAMMERS-LIARS-UNPROFESSIONAL-Miami-Florida-931137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Showtime Auto Transporters