controlling

• Reported By: Angry Customer — Waterbury Connecticut
ShqipTV
47 W Polk St M2 Chicago,, Illinois USA

ShqipTV Albanian TV M2 Chicago, Illinois

Shqip TV is one of the albanian tv companies that provide channels to many customers throughout US and Europe. I have been a customer for some time but recently they upgraded to a new box and I paid $400 for a year of service. They not only received the $400, they charged me another $400 by mistake and keep taking an additional $12 from my bank account every month.

I have called many times and they seem to not care since the manager goes on long vacations and they will not even give me a person to contact about this issue. This company keeps taking money and do not return them. Furthermore, I have been trying to cancel their services but they will not do that because they will not return my money. They are careless of their costumers and better management needs to be hired.

Do not trust this company because they are nothing but a fraud and will rip you off. Please help me get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShqipTV/M2-Chicago-Illinois-60605/ShqipTV-Albanian-TV-M2-Chicago-Illinois-1078672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShqipTV