Complaint Review: Shultz Optical

• Updated: Fri, August 05, 2011

• Reported By: PartyDr. — Adams Massachusetts United States of America
Shultz Optical

Shultz Optical Best Price Glasses Worst satisfaction policy Internet

*Consumer Comment: They are the worst, not worth the discount!

Best Price Glasses has the worst satisfaction policy of any online prescription eyeglass provider I've dealt with.  It took me 2 months of hounding them through email to take back the glasses I ordered which didn't look like the glasses represented on their website when I purchased them.  The style was unsatisfactory and the fit and quality was terrible.  Their return policy states that they will only refund half the price paid or give you credit toward another pair.  Although I paid $71 plus shipping for the glasses I purchased, they sent me, after 2 months, a refund of $23.48.  BUY YOUR GLASSES SOMEWHERE ELSE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2011 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shultz-Optical/internet/Shultz-Optical-Best-Price-Glasses-Worst-satisfaction-policy-Internet-742352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shultz Optical

They are the worst, not worth the discount!

AUTHOR: DontMessWithMe - (USA)

I was easily sucked into their stylish sunglasses. My very first order I received the wrong frame along with scratched lenses due to low or no quality control at all. Took over a month to get it corrected. Then again, I decided to order 2 more pairs for over $65. Received the wrong Rx on both and they were blurry. Sent them back and they wanted $40++ to correct the problem, so I asked for a refund and its just not fair for me to be losing so much money. They are the worst ever! Profits first, quality and customer service last.