Complaint Review: Shurgard Storage of Shoreline

• Updated: Fri, November 17, 2000

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Shurgard Storage of Shoreline
Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Shurgard Storage of Shoreline ..theft ring operating in the Northwest deliberately confiscating peoples property

I rented a storage unit from Shurgard in good faith that they would protect my property from theft. I allowed them to charge the monthly fees to my bank account to prevent any accidental default proceedings. The monthly fees were charged to my bank account for almost two years until January 2000. We had kept them notified of any changes in address, phone number, & bank account information.

They suddently stopped taking the fees out in January, failed to properly notify us, seized our property, and sold it at auction. I believe that they have a theft ring operating in the Northwest deliberately confiscating peoples property and selling it. I have failed complaints with all government agencies and am in the process of filing court proceedings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shurgard-Storage-of-Shoreline/Seattle-Washington-98133/Shurgard-Storage-of-Shoreline-theft-ring-operating-in-the-Northwest-deliberately-confisc-3871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shurgard Storage of Shoreline