Complaint Review: Shutterfly

Shutterfly
www.shutterfly.com Internet U.S.A.

Shutterfly deceiving charges Internet Internet

*Consumer Comment: If you were aware of problems

I recently ordered photo holiday cards through shutterfly.com. The cards and photos were beautiful and I was pleased with the company, until I checked my bank statement today.

I saw a charge for a company called "Reservation Rewards" on my bank statement. I had never heard of this company and new nothing of why I would have this charge. I then called Reservation Rewards, and they told me that I signed up for a special offer through Shutterfly when I placed my order.

I am always VERY particular and cautious whenever I place an order online, and did not agree to anything with Reservation Rewards. Supposedly by confirming my email address and placing my order on shutterfly.com, all the sudden I have an account with Reservation Rewards.

I demanded my account through Reservation Rewards be cancelled and my charge be refunded. I intend to follow up with this to insure that my refund is processed.

I know that there have been other complaints of similar situations with this company. BEWARE!

Anonymous
Dannemora, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2008 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shutterfly/internet/Shutterfly-deceiving-charges-Internet-Internet-297528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shutterfly

If you were aware of problems

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

Hi, if you were aware of problems like this already then this should have made you read over any agreements fully before submitting your financial information.

I deal with companies on a daily basis that I know will and have ripped myself and others off. Some of these ripoff are intentional, some aren't. You just learn how to conduct yourself and what to look out for.

Im looking forward to your updates on this, im sure Shutterfly will cooperate with you fully in this situation.
Buyer BeWaRe!