Complaint Review: ShuttleFare.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Jerry — Edmonton Alberta United States of America
222 Old Boston Post Rd. Old Saybrook, Connecticut United States of America

ShuttleFare.com No Show Shuttle and/or Shuttlefraud.com Old Saybrook, Connecticut

Booked a shuttle from the airport to my hotel. Received a confirmation message and number from shuttlefare.com that the shuttle would pick us up at the airport. They even charged my credit card $41 dollars.

Landed at the airport, collected my bags and then followed their instructions. After more than 30 frustrating minutes on the phone and goofing around with their customer service, I was told "no shuttle available; we recommend that you take a cab instead." My daughter was in tears after a long flight and I was left high and dry! Took another 20 minutes to get a cab that cost $56 bucks.

The next day I tried to get my money back. After another frustrating 30 minutes on the phone, they eventually refunded my $41 dollars but by now I had wasted more than an hour and a half of my time on these guys! I asked them to at least give me the excess cost of the taxi ($15 dollars) for failing to perform. They refused,.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShuttleFarecom/Old-Saybrook-Connecticut-06475/ShuttleFarecom-No-Show-Shuttle-andor-Shuttlefraudcom-Old-Saybrook-Connecticut-811466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShuttleFare.com